Friday 1 May 2009

Guilty Pleasure: Come Dine With Me

We all have our guilty pleasures, things that are so bad that they are good. Whether that may be a shopping spree on payday, having a secret crush on Philip Schofield (รก la Peaches Geldof) or listening to Take That circa 1990s. I have to confess that my current guilty pleasure is the television programme ‘Come Dine With Me’. I love everything about it; the narrator with his awful jokes, the succession of badly cooked food and the arguments between the dinner party guests, it has got me hooked. The celebrity episodes often send me into frenzy. It’s car crash television at its best.

3 comments:

  1. Hapsical Blog3 May 2009 at 00:12

    YES! It's not just me, ahahaha. I love Come Dine With Me in a semi-ironic way too.. and the ones with all the ghastly Zzzzz-listers trying to revive their flagging careers are absolutely the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara Frankie5 May 2009 at 17:28

    come dine with me omnious is like the bestest thing about lazy sunday afternnons!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I refuse to label 'come dine with me' a guilty pleasure. That is quality TV I tell you

    ReplyDelete