It is that time of year, Glastonbury is finally here again! Sadly I won’t be there to join the festivities as I get my act together and purchase a ticket in time however I will be tuning in to all the coverage. I can’t wait to see Neil Young and my favourite Britpop boys Blur.
However I have compiled a top ten list of festival essentials for all of you going to Glasto or any other festival this summer:
- Bright Nail Varnish preferable in bright orange or yellow. For the perfect shade of canary yellow try Nails Inc’s ‘Carnaby Street’ – easy to apply, chip resistant and the colour of the summer
- Dry hair wash – the perfect solution to the non existent shower problem
- Fedora – keep off the sun, rain and look effortlessly stylish in the meantime
- Cut-off denim shorts – the epitome of festival chic
- Over-sized sunglasses – the bigger the better, channel Jackie O, coloured frames are always a favourite
- Jewellery – pile it on heavily for bohemian chic
- Lip gloss – work bright pinks and reds
- Wellies – a given for the British elements
- Dry hand wash – essential for all festivals
- Berocca – energy tablets to ensure you don’t miss a thing
What are your festival essentials?