Tuesday 4 August 2009

A/W Trends Galore

My week away on the continent was very relaxing and Italy was beautiful as ever. Returning to the rain was an instant reminder of the British summer season, however I have to admit it was quite welcome after many a sleepless night in the intense heat, however the novelty has now worn off.
My return seems to coincide with a complete change of fashion focus to Autumn/Winter 09. Everywhere I look I see references to the forthcoming seasons eclectic trends including studs, shoulders, purple, thigh-high boots, mock croc, sci-fi, eighties, metallic, leather and cropped trousers. I am so excited at the prospect of my new A/W wardrobe that I can barely contain myself. Check out below the leather and studded mini-dress from Topshop which features not one but two must-have trends, the most influential shouldered jacket of the season by Balmain and finally the 80s inspired Miss Selfridge Hed Kandi range which I LOVE!
The Pierre Hardy boots for Gap (below) seem to be plastered over every fashion page and look set to be bigger than last season’s biker boots that Hardy created for Gap (and I wore to death)!

1 comment:

  1. oo love the studded dress, so fun and sexy

    ReplyDelete