Tuesday 15 September 2009

Carousels, Sugar and Russian Hats...

So, I've now been in Florence now for just over a week and am loving it! I have spent the days wandering aimlessly around the city discovering delicious gelaterias (proof of my pistacchio ice-cream above), stumbling across beautiful boutiques and of visiting some cultural sights - as well as studying of course... Here are a few things that caught my eye in the city namely clothes and sweet food! If anyone has any recommendations then please let me know.

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are absolutely divine! You don't know this, but I'm completely obsessed with carousels - I find them to be so romantic and fun in the most childlike of ways! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww sounds so amazing! i'm SO jealous!

    those photos are gorgeous, thanks for sharing :)

    ♥ Hannah

    ((london--rose.blogspot.com))

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! i love carousels, even have a tattoo of one haha. that furry hat is sooo rad.

    xx

    ReplyDelete