Thursday 8 October 2009

Hola Central America

Tomorrow is the big day when I will be flying out to Central America for two months of travelling, and I cannot wait! Technically I shall be spending a night in Houston, Texas, for 24 hours before flying on to Belize the following day, not quite sure what to expect but am rather excited that it's the home of Beyonce Knowles - can't stop singing 'Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it...' I have just finished packing my hiking rucksack, which is almost as big as me, and am wondering how I'm going to carry it on my own. I've gone uber-minimal on the clothing front with the pretence that I need to travel light however I'm secretly doing it so I can buy more out there. My blogs from now on will be more sporadic and hopefully a little more tropical in theme, I shall try to get lots of photographs of my travels and of course of any fashion finds. Adios...

1 comment: