Monday 17 May 2010

Hennes bikinis

Every London bus that seems to pass me has a bevy of bronzed beauties (including Daria Werbowy, Julia Stegner, Erin Wasson, Sasha Pivovarova and Lara Stone) in H&M’s bikinis, from its summer collection, on the side of it. I simply love these bikinis, not only are they bargainous, prices start from £3.99, but they are simple, available in a selection of cool colours and safari and ethnic patterns and also have lots of bandeau styles which I love. I always find difficult to find bandeau bikinis unless you’re on a beach in Rio. Bandeau tops are perfect for ease, style and most importantly limit tan marks – bonus. I’m rushing down to Oxford Street on my lunch today to pick up a selection before they sell out! To see the models speak of their favourite summer experience see their video courtesy of H&M.






1 comment:

  1. i just love the new beach ads from H&M, especially cause of Daria! she's great! ;)

    ReplyDelete