Thursday 1 July 2010

London Fields Lido

I'm on a health kick at the moment, and because I don't like running (small attention span) and I don't want to join a gym as (commitment issues), I decided to start swimming again. I went to London Fields lido for the first time last night and I loved it!

My big dilemma though was whether I should opt for a bikini or a swimming costume to swim lengths!? Now, my thinking was that a bikini, which wins hands-down in the style stakes against my school girl speedo number, might be deemed inappropriate by fellow swimmers. So, I opted for a sensible one-piece, only to find that the whole pool was full of halter bikinis (and even a few bandeaus) leaving me scuttling in and out of the pool in shame. Next time I know which look I'll be sporting. .htm

No comments:

Post a Comment