Wednesday 17 November 2010

Asos Black

I’ve recently discovered ASOS BLACK which is a capsule collection brought to you by asos. The collections are simple dressed-up designs made with luxe fabrics. The pieces are really wearable and good value for the quality and design. I’ve always been a bit wary of buying online due to not being able to try before buying however in this case I am more than willing to make the exception.


Asos Black, Loop Detail Racer Back, £36.
Gorgeous nude vest, perfect for going from day to night



Asos Black, Pleat Front Peg Leg Trousers, £65
Perfect black peg trousers to add to your staple collection


Love this tiered skirt, great fun and perfect for the party season


Asos Black, One Shoulder Organza, £85.00
My favourite dress on the high street this A/W, beautiful ruffle details




4 comments:

  1. Oh man that last dress = utterly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trousers in the second photo, very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt - I can see it working great with my brown boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic collection of designs. Not long till pay day now...

    ReplyDelete