Wednesday 29 December 2010

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes

Jeffrey Campbell’s shoes seem to be the hot topic

of the moment in fashion right now!

Every time I open a magazine or

surf the blogosphere,

it isn’t long until I come across

Campbell’s name and his beautiful designs.

I really like his chunky, wearable designs,

which look amazing in his

S/S 11 lookbook.

I know,

this is quite a bold statement but...

his lookbook is quite possibly my favourite one for 2011!

I love the rural middle America backdrop

with the deserted scrapyard,

fast food drive through and petrol station,

it’s beautifully shot.

I salute you Mr Campbell!

1 comment:

  1. his designs are so inspiring. it is no wonder they are all over the blogspere when the shoes look like this
    margief
    x
    www.margieheartsclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete