Sunday 6 February 2011

Mulberry A/W Preview Day

At the end of last week I went to the Mulberry preview day which launched their A/W collection.


I have been meaning to blog about this all week but I’ve been so manic with the build-up to London Fashion Week. However I have finally found a moment of quiet before the storm. (The storm being ten friends descending on me for food and wine, wish me luck as I’ve yet to prepare a thing!)

I’ve never looked at Mulberry as being much more than a handbag and leather goods label but I was sooo pleasantly surprised when I saw their entire A/W collection!

I was blown away by the wearability of its classic designs and I had dreamt up a wish list of 10+ products by the time my guided tour ended.

The highlights for me were the brown suede cropped coat, cream swing trench with large gold buttons and the oversized tartan scarf.




No comments:

Post a Comment