Thursday 21 April 2011

Converse Press Day S/S 11

Last night I headed to the Converse press day
to see what they had on offer for S/S 11.
Every fashionista has a pair of Chuck Taylor's in their wardrobe
so I was intrigued to see their new styles to expand upon my collection.
The space was great and the presentation of the shoes was really imaginative,
from shoes hanging from the ceiling to sat on elevated chairs.

Anyone know the way to the WC?


The collection looked great, however in my opinion,
I don't think that the classic Chuck Taylor's can be beaten in the style stakes.
And who can argue with such devotees as Paul McCartney,
Jimi Hendrix and, the first lady of fashion, Michelle Obama.


However, the main highlight for me was the food.
Guests enjoyed typical American comfort food
from Moorish macaroni and cheese
to the perfect pastrami on rye this side of NYC.
It was such a perfect brand match - well done Converse!

NYC style, pastrami on rye



No comments:

Post a Comment