Tuesday 10 May 2011

Havaianas Wellie Launch

Havaianas timed its launch of the wellie perfectly to coincide with the start of the festival season! I had the pleasure of attending its festival themed launch event at Selfridges.

I've always been a big fan of Havaianas', they have got me through my student days and several travelling trips. However, outside of the beach I tend not to wear my flip flops anymore, but I'm much more inclined to buy a pair of the brightly coloured wellies.

The night featured all of my summer favourites from hay bales and grass flooring to fruit cocktails and live music (courtesy of Jamie Woon and DJ Daisy Lowe). Just as we were about to leave on came the Brazilian samba dancers, which inspired us to dance the night away. I spent the next day day-dreaming about being back in Brazil...

No comments:

Post a Comment