Saturday 4 June 2011

Maje S/S 11


The Maje S/S 11 collection has really got me excited;
it’s a combination of minimalism and chic easy-to-wear pieces. I could quite happily purchase the whole collection (given the funds). I’m going to go out on a limb and say that it’s my favourite collection this summer, a high accolade indeed!


The Parisian label launched in 2004 and since opening it has become a firm favourite with the fashion pack. It is created for a woman who is ‘a lover of bohemian, feminine fashion’ muses designer Judith Milgrom, and it’s signature style is draped dresses, and classic pieces in luxe materials such as wool and leather. One to watch!














1 comment:

  1. I love Judith Milgroms fashion designs!
    While most of us were hanging out at our local Sportsgirl at 17, Maje designer Judith Milgrom was already designing clothes.

    ReplyDelete