Sunday 4 September 2011

Mulberry Polly Push Lock

Move over the Alexa, there's a new girl in town, the Polly Push Lock.
The Polly is storming to the top of every girl's wish list this autumn!
The Polly is the latest bag to be launched from the Mulberry family and is available in the beautiful autumnal tones: midnight blue and the colour-of-the-moment burgundy.

It's size and shape cover all utilitarian needs while also maintaining that cool back-to-school look.
It's to be expected that it's out of my price range, at £850, however I can't help but gaze longingly at it...

2 comments:

  1. thank you for your comment on my blok! if you like it, please press the "i like button" of facebook!
    i have just become your follower!
    see to my outfit and tell me what you think,please! it's very important for me!
    have a nice day!
    kisses
    Miriamstella ( from Italy)
    http://isfashionmypassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete