Wednesday 12 October 2011

Nanoblur Launch at The Box, Soho

Last week saw the launch of Nanoblur at The Box in Soho. The cream claims to minimise wrinkles, crows feet and pores to make skin seem instantly younger. Now, I can't claim to give you an informed review as I have yet to try the product (however my mum seems to be enjoying it), but as you can see from the photos, the performers were the highlight of the night rather than the product.
I spent my evening mesmorised by the performers at The Box including an acrobat, pirouetting from a suspended ring, and a gymnast with thighs to rival Beyoncé's. They were both more compelling than the Nanoblur QVC-esque demonstration which launched the event. Unfortunately, it seemed that yet another American brand had misjudged the British market by giving an over-the-top sales pitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment