Wednesday 26 October 2011

Window Shopping at Louis Vuitton

The Louis Vuitton shop window in Vittorio Emanuele II, Milan, manages to mix humour with minimal beauty so effortlessly. I walked past the window whilst I was in Milan recently visiting family, and I couldn't drag myself away. The Louis Vuitton bags are displayed upon tall and elegant, golden flamingo legs - the animal du jour after being spotted on numerous autumn/winter 11 catwalk shows. The flamingo legs against the simplistic sand and sea background look fantastic, who said that window displays needed to be flamboyant and busy to be successful? On that note, I'm looking forward to seeing what the Christmas window displays have to offer us.

1 comment:

  1. The flamingo legs against the simplistic sand and sea background look fantastic, who said that window displays needed to be flamboyant and busy to be successful? stena line deals

    ReplyDelete