Saturday 19 November 2011

Cos Colour Block Clutch

I've spent many a shopping trip eyeing up these colour block clutches from Cos. To all my friends and family, you can take that as a big hint! It works perfectly as an oversized purse or, as I would prefer to use it, a small clutch. In true Cos style, it is minimal and modern in design and fills a CĂ©line-shaped gap perfectly.
I seem to spend an ashamedly large portion of my free time in Cos at the moment. It helps that I work opposite a large branch, although my bank balance doesn't thank me in quite the same way. The A/W collection is truly the best I've seen at the store in years, which is particularly pleasing after a disappointing S/S 11 season. I could quite literally buy the vast majority of the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment