Tonight is the eve of London Fashion Week A/W 2012. The time seems to go so quickly between season's, and it seems only yesterday that I was sat anticipating the beautiful collections of S/S 2012.
The big question is who is going to dress to impress at this year's LFW? Who will get the fashion pack clutching at their Chanel 2.55's in awe and admiration? I have drawn out a top five list of the designers that I am most looking forward to seeing below.
1. Mary Katrantzou - As you can see from the photographs that I took from S/S 11, I can't get enough of the women. Each season she brings something new to the table, and with the most striking twist. S/S 11's lampshade skirts are a great example of this.
2. Christopher Kane - From neons to under-the-sea, Kane has continued to produce wearable yet high-imaginative collections. I for one, can't wait to see what he has in store for us.
3. Giles - Fun, energetic and colourful designs. Deacon always has the most unexpected models on the catwalk.
4. Acne - The epitome of cool, this Swedish label always seems to tick every box with their minimalist and directional pieces.
5. Holly Fulton - Simply because her prints cannot fail to make me smile.