Thursday 2 February 2012

Fashion on Film

Here in London we are experiencing a bought of cold weather (slight exaggeration to all of you reading on the Continent, Eastern Europe, North America etc). However, it is cold enough to tempt me in to hibernation this weekend. The thought of leaving the house is daunting and all I want to do is curl up on the sofa under my duvet and watch a good fashion flick. A film club for one.

The fashion film in question is the much anticipated ‘Bill Cunningham; New York’. It has been on my hit list for a while now and I can’t wait to get an insight in to the world of Bill. Let’s hope that it is worth the wait, especially as it took eight years for Cunningham to agree to the documentary.

Anna Wintour has previously said, "We all get dressed for Bill". Anything that is good enough for Anna…

No comments:

Post a Comment