Tuesday 19 June 2012

Dr Jart, BB Cream



As Korea is the homeland of the BB Cream, I was very excited to hear about the launch of the Dr Jart BB Creams to the UK earlier this month. Dr Jart is a great place to start for BB Creams, especially the Water Fuse BB Cream which is a light cream that once rubbed in to the skin releases droplets of water. It’s perfect for the summer, particularly for those, like me, who like a light coverage.


I’ve been using the product for two weeks now and I can already see a noticeable difference. I find that it works best when used alongside a good quality moisturiser cream as it easier to blend. The Water Fuse BB Cream leaves a lovely dewy finish, giving a noticeable healthy glow. I love that all of the Dr Jart’s BB Creams have a high SPF built-in, skin regeneration properties, and also contains soothing ingredients which have healing benefits for skin.

This product has definitely proved itself and will stay in my make-up bag permanently. The lightweight pigment, smooth coverage and dewy finish make this product a must-have for my skin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment