Thursday 28 June 2012

Sam Edelman Sandals


I have finally taken the plunge and bought these Sam Edelman Trina Sandals that I have been eyeing up for weeks. I can't tell you how many times that I have visited various websites to deliberate my purchase and they're even better in the flesh. I first caught sight of these on the My Wardrobe 'new arrivals' newsletter several months ago and took note of them due to their minimal design, neutral colour (they really do go with everything) and the gold block heel. Now I'm just hoping that today's sunshine will stay so that I can get some use of them this summer!

1 comment:

  1. I liked this sandal so much. I think the beauty of this sandal is accentuated by the gold block heel even though I do not prefer having gold in my footwear. I have started shopping for shoes online only recently. Once I zero in on a color I just go hopping from shop to shop till I figure out the one I need. But neutral always are and always will be my favorite. Because of the simple reason that it can be teamed up with any colored apparel. I have never considered signing up for the ‘newsletter’ part. I think that is a nice idea and can save lot of my precious time.

    ReplyDelete