Wednesday 13 June 2012

Top 5 Things I Wish I Had Kept Up With




  1. Yoga - I promised myself that I would kick off the summer (albeit a very wet and windy one) by waking up 10 minutes earlier each morning to do yoga. So far, so bad...
  2. The Killing Series 2 - I started with good intentions but got distracted by The Bridge, Homeland and now Sebastian Bergman. 
  3. Euro 2012 Scores - Even though I've got a whooping £1 riding on Sweden (result of a sweepstake, although I would patriotically forsake my £1 for my country on Friday night) to win the European Championships, I'm failing to keep up with the nightly matches.
  4. Orange Prize for Fiction - I pride myself on being a culture vulture and have let myself down here. Who was nominated? Who won? Who knows?
  5. The Leveson Inquiry - I know, I know, I'm the shame of the blogosphere. Does reading 140 character updates every couple of days/weeks count?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment