Tuesday 31 July 2012

Jana Reinhardt Jewellery















Whilst sat on the tube on my way to work reading Stylist Magazine, I spotted a beautiful
fox shaped ring. When I looked closer, I saw that my former Silversmith
teacher, Jana Reinhardt, designed it.
















Jana was a fantastic teacher and had a real eye for detail;
I would bring in photographs of the jewellery that I had long-coveted but
couldn’t afford to buy and she would tell me the best way to go about making
it. 
















This Stylist piece
drew me to Jana’s website and I’ve been really impressed with her stylised and
wildlife inspired designs.  Each piece is
fun and has a sense of personality, which I think is a great attribute in
jewellery design. I’ve already placed the featured pieces on my wish list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment