Tuesday 10 July 2012

Sunday in Regents Park


In between the torrential downpours on Sunday (note that there were many), I braved the elements and ventured to Regents Park with my boyf and friend in tow. Now, I've been to Regents Park and Primrose Hill Park several times before but always managed to find a spot ten metres from the entrance, and so have never fully explored it. I often hear people talk about how it is one of their favourite places in London so I thought that it was about time that I found out why!



We met in Primrose Hill and, with my friend acting as tour guide, walked through the entrance by London Zoo and meandered through the park. We naturally stopped off to refuel at The Garden Cafe on the way past. In fact, we were aiming for the Secret Garden which was unfortunately closed and headed instead to the rose garden (below) which was incredibly beautiful. Apparently the Secret Garden really is quite a secret according to the park team and well worth a visit. This is on my list for my next visit!



No comments:

Post a Comment