Sunday 9 December 2012

Winter Sun

Bikini, Beach Fashion Shop

It's at this time of the year that I start to yearn for winter sun, especially as many friends are jetting of to warmer climes before, or over, Christmas. Unfortunately for me, the thought of Ipanema beach in December is far more appealing than an addiction to Uniqlo heat tech clothing, hot chocolate and homemade butternut squash soup.


This afternoon I've been getting my winter sun fix by gorging over friend's photos on Facebook and starting my bikini shopping nice and early ready for next year. The Beach Fashion Shop has been able to fuel my fix and has provided more than enough choice to satisfy my needs. Now my biggest distraction is whether to channel a minimalist or animal print style. For anyone else with the same mindset they also have a great winter sale on now!

No comments:

Post a Comment