Monday 6 May 2013

Scandinavian Interiors

Pinterest, Scandinavian HomeFor three months my boyfriend and I have been waiting patiently for responses to surveys, solicitor enquiries and sofa swatches, as we look set to purchase our first home together. I’ve viewed my role in the process of having the ‘vision’ and have given myself the responsibility, and lofty title, of soft furnishings connoisseur.


Basically, what this means is that whilst my boyfriend has been on the phone to the mortgage brokers, I’ve been building interior design pinboards on Pinterest. My current obsession is with Scandinavian design and I am desperately trying to channel Scandi chic with distressed wood, minimalist design, utilitarianism and light colour palettes. Above is one of my boards in action.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment