Thursday 9 January 2014

Grenson - Jessie Boot

Grenson, Jessie Chelsea BootI recently had a shoe-based epiphany. I discovered Grenson. It’s one of those brands that I just want to share with everyone, as I’m so impressed with the quality, style and customer services.


It all started when I was on the hunt for a well-made pair of brogues for my boyfriend’s Christmas present. I can’t keep secrets (and more so, I hate dealing with Christmas returns), so I took him to the Hanbury Street store to look at styles and try-on. It was at this moment that I saw a very chic Gallic woman trying on a pair of Jessie Chelsea boots. After weeks of calling up the store, I eventually got my hands on a pair.


What’s so great about Grenson? Apart from the informative customer service and beautiful designs, the sheer quality of each item is incredible. Each shoe follows a strict shoemaking process, which ensures its durability, meaning that they can be re-soled on multiple occasions. What’s not to love, eh?

2 comments:

  1. @DesignersMakers & @AndazLondon fantastic Collaboration. http://t.co/ORgmSyAgXZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. RT @TShirtandTails: @DesignersMakers & @AndazLondon fantastic Collaboration. http://t.co/ORgmSyAgXZ

    ReplyDelete