It will follow my current loves, likes and dislikes in the world of style.
Right now, I have my eyes on the January sales to bag some bargains, on my wish list I have:
1. Cropped blazer: to be worn with the sleeves turned up, t-shirt and biker boots or to be dressed up with a dress and heels.
2. Flat black patent pumps: it’s unbelievable how elusive these have been this season particularly if you don’t want them with embellishments, bows or studs.
3. Faux fur coat preferably cropped: I’ve been desperate for a faux fur coat for years and scour every charity and vintage shop that I pass in the hope that I shall find the perfect thick chestnut brown beauty à la Angelina Jolie in Changeling, yet all I find are poor threadbare pretenders. If you have spied a coat of this description please let me know.
4. Leather biker jacket: I’d love an edgy cropped Rick Owens biker jacket to be worn with lashings of liquid eyeliner, as seen on model Jessica Stam, however unfortunately my bank account won’t allow it, so I’m seeking a high street imitation with a cooler price tag. A lesson can be learnt from Alexa Chung in how to work one during the day.
5. Skinny tux trousers: I’ll be hunting down a classic pair of tux trousers to see me through the party season – what’s left of it anyway...
However the ultimate question is do I brave the cold Boxing day morning and venture to the sales along with the endless crowds with my elbows raised in preparation for battle or do I stay in the warmth in my pyjamas feasting on roast turkey sandwiches and other Christmas goodies? Any advice?
Have a fabulous Christmas xxx