Monday 19 April 2010

Alexander McQueen Press Day

At the end of last week I attended the Alexander McQueen press day in the most beautiful back street artists' studio. My favourite items of the day, except for the red velvet cupcakes, were a suede deer stalker hat and a suede bomber jacket with a fur lined collar; I wanted to smuggle both of them home with me they were that good.




The highlight of the event though was probably overhearing the heated conversation of those at Alexander McQueen discussing whether they though the doorman was or was not under the influence of alcohol, with one even smelling his breath. This then concluded, as I was walking out of the door, when the doorman was pulled aside for 'a chat'. I would have loved to have been a fly of the wall for that conversation!








































1 comment: