Thursday 22 April 2010

Bejewelling

Check out Lucy Hutchings' latest line of jewelery which is very Marni-esque. What I love about Lucy's collections is that every season she creates ten pendants to mix and match or simply to be worn on their own. (Sorry about the dark photos, I didn't realise how bad they were when I was taking them.)
This necklace is my abosolute favourite piece, I love the eye-catching gold cage around each bead, and the contrast between the natural, dark woven chain and the manmade, brightly coloured metal used.

4 comments:

  1. Love her jewellery. Were these taken at the Robinson Pfeffer showroom? I'm going there next week as I missed their official press day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove the juwels!
    Xoxo Birgitte

    http://fashionaccordingtobirgitte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too. Yeah, took these in the showroom recently; they've got some fab stuff there, enjoy! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. these look amazing! i would love to wear a bunch of those layered! xx

    ReplyDelete