Thursday, 22 April 2010


Check out Lucy Hutchings' latest line of jewelery which is very Marni-esque. What I love about Lucy's collections is that every season she creates ten pendants to mix and match or simply to be worn on their own. (Sorry about the dark photos, I didn't realise how bad they were when I was taking them.)

This necklace is my abosolute favourite piece, I love the eye-catching gold cage around each bead, and the contrast between the natural, dark woven chain and the manmade, brightly coloured metal used.


  1. Love her jewellery. Were these taken at the Robinson Pfeffer showroom? I'm going there next week as I missed their official press day!

  2. Looove the juwels!
    Xoxo Birgitte

  3. T-Shirt and Tails28 April 2010 at 14:25

    Me too. Yeah, took these in the showroom recently; they've got some fab stuff there, enjoy! x

  4. the style crusader8 May 2010 at 12:08

    these look amazing! i would love to wear a bunch of those layered! xx