Sunday 13 June 2010

A Look at Cowshed


Last week I attended a Cowshed blogger event at their beautiful store on Fouberts Place in the heart of Soho. The perfect location especially as it allowed me to do some shopping, well actually browsing, in Liberty afterwards.


I went along to the event with my friend, also a beauty addict, and we enjoyed a manicure by their fabulous manicurists. The Cowshed manicurists used the Essie products which are long-lasting and they offer a great range of colours. I went for a duck-shell green and my friend chose a beautiful slate grey.



I was already a Cowshed convert but this really confirmed the matter. The products are beautifully packaged, smell fantastic and I swear by the Lippy Cow lip balm which leaves your lips soft, plump and smelling delicious!




1 comment:

  1. perfect nail colours
    i wish i knew about this shop when i was in london today!
    margief
    x
    www.margieheartsclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete