Tuesday 10 August 2010

Capes are the new coats

I hate the fact that I’m now looking forward to autumn/winter seeing as I hate the cold and love the heat, however I can’t help but be excited about the new clothing season. What I’m most excited about is the cape.

It is a look that I’ve never warmed to seeing that your arms are exposed in the cold months, but I’m willing to forgive them for this and put on a jumper and gloves as I have found myself falling for them in a big way. There are so many beautiful capes on sale at the moment, including the capes featured below from Asos, Burberry and Emilio Pucci respectively.

I really like minimalist clothing at the moment and perhaps this is why capes are now more appealing than ever because of their clean lines and easy style. Whatever it is a cape is on my shopping list come payday.

3 comments:

  1. <3! capes!

    XOXO,

    http://outfitidentifier.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for fall! I love all the fresh pairs of women's shoes.

    ReplyDelete