- Angel Jackson snakeskin lianto handbag - A beautiful classic handbag that will be such a great investment for years to come.
- Fingerless gloves - The gloves that keep your hands warm as well as allowing you to apply lip gloss, text, and rummage in your bag for your keys/purse/oyster card. What more could you want?
- Anything from Cos this season - I keep on raving to anyone who will listen at the moment about Cos' A/W collection; it is quite honestly amazing! So much so that I've blown my monthly food/socialising/clothing/emergency budget on Cos clothes last Thursday. Bring on next payday.
- Silk shirt -I have been trawling for a beautiful silk shirt for about 18 months now with no luck. May the search continue.
- The perfect skinny trousers from Gap - As seen in every fashion page in the past month. However I have trawled many Gap stores in the past few weeks only to find that they have been sold out. A shop assistant did helpfully suggest the other day that I ate solidly for a fortnight to fit into the last pair of larger skinny trousers if I really wanted a pair, I'm tempted...
Sunday, 5 September 2010
A/W Shopping Wish List
The best thing about the change of season is creating a new wardrobe from existing favourites and carefully trawling through magazines, the net and shops and making notes on the perfect autumn/winter additions. There seems to be a plethora of great pieces to be had this season, here is a much refined list of my absolute favourites: