Friday 4 March 2011

Backstage at Osman, London Fashion Week A/W 11



Osman is known for his architectural designs for the thinking woman, and this was certainly the case at London Fashion Week A/W 11.

The hair and beauty being created backstage were strictly architectural too, with black, shoulder-length, angled bobs being clipped.

The look that Osman wanted to resemble was: ‘I have been up all night cutting my hair with my boyfriend’s clippers, my bangs are too long but I am hiding behind my fringe.’ This hung on the wall as a mantra for the stylists. However, my personal favourite was the line, ‘Think about chopping vegetables.‘ Needless to say that a designers’ creative license is greater than yours or mine...

The result was a chic and edgy look which echoed the designs from the collection. I’m sure that we’ll see this look coming to a street near you...



No comments:

Post a Comment