Tuesday 1 March 2011

London Fashion Week A/W 11, Street Style

One of the best things about London Fashion Week is the people watching, in and around Somerset House.
I could spend endless hours looking at the street style on offer in the most creative of all the fashion capital's.
Here are some of my favourite street style photos:

I love the combination and strength of the black-rimmed glasses, gothic lipstick and green boyfriend blazer.

Great gold studded detail on these otherwise casual trainers.

This gentleman reminds me of a forgotten age, with the cravat, military coat, tweed trousers and highly-polished shoes.
Who said that fashion is for the youth.
A big thumbs up!

Colour blocking - my favourite trend this season!
Teamed with a felt hat and she's good to go.


One of those looks that would never work on paper,
but in person it's a triumph.
This is all that's great with English eccentricity.
I saw bow ties on men everywhere at LFW (inc. three on the front row at E. Tautz alone). Men start digging out yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment