Friday 15 July 2011

Latitude Festival

Sorry for infrequency of my blogs recently, I've not only got out of the swing of it whilst being on holiday and am also in the process of moving house. Double whammy.

Sadly, I do not have any beautiful photos of spice-filled souks, and mesmorising mosaics from my recent trip to Turkey. Unfortunately, my camera just wouldn't fit in my hand luggage (well, I am an Easy Jet girl at heart) and so therefore we had a temporary separating but thankfully we are now back on speaking terms after having a break.

However, today I am heading for Latitude festival and cannot wait to see the likes of Foals, Caribou, Suede, The National and British Sea Power. Watch this space for fun-fuelled Latitude photos...

The picture above is of some coloured lambs stationed at Latitude, as tweeted by the festival’s twitter account this morning. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment