Monday 22 August 2011

Shopping Spree: American Apparel, Topshop and Uniqlo

This weekend I went on a small-scale shopping spree, to buy some basics for my wardrobe. Here is what I came home with (from top left):
1. Uniqlo grey skinny jeans - I have been meaning to try Uniqlo's jeans for ages as so many people say they are the best on the high street. This has been confirmed!
2. American Apparel V-Neck T-Shirt - If these are good enough to grace the wardrobe of the Olsen twins...
3. Topshop grey round-neck jumper - The perfect style for lounging round the house, and dress-down days.
4. American Apparel bra - Super-comfortable and eye-catching. I love the bikini-esque feel. Forever summer!
5. More American Apparel V-Neck T-Shirts and bras - Can you tell there was a deal on? Buy three save 15%

No comments:

Post a Comment