Wednesday 1 February 2012

What I'm Dancing To...

There are a group of songs at the moment that I can’t stop listening to, and end up putting on repeat five, 10, 15 times whilst at my desk, walking with my iPod or played really loudly whilst dancing around my living room. Take a look at what’s on my playlist at the moment:


Gil Scott-Heron and Jamie XX, I’ll Take Care of U
Friends, I’m His Girl
Caribou, Odessa
Foster the People, Pumped Up Kicks
Neneh Cherry, Buffalo Stance
Bobby Womack, Across 110th Street
Nicki Minaj, Superbass
George Harrison, Wah Wah
Feist, I Feel It All
Belle & Sebastian, I’m a Cuckoo
Jimi Hendrix, The Wind Cries Mary
Hot 8 Brass Band, Sexual Healing
Curtis Mayfield, Move On Up
Earth, Wind & Fire, September
Hot Chip, I Feel Better
Florence and the Machine, Shake It Out
The Go! Team, Buy Nothing Day
David Bowie, Life On Mars?
Hercules and Love Affair, Hercules Theme
Jenny and Johnny, Big Wave


What songs are you listening to at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment