Friday 11 May 2012

Penhaligon's Peoneve




It has taken five years and finally I have a new scent. I’ve been disloyal to my firm favourite, Chanel Chance, and after attending the launch last week, I have started to wear the latest creation from Penhaligon’s: Peoneve.









  


The main fragrance note is
Peony, alongside a head note of Violet Leaf; it’s the perfect perfume for an
English summer. 








I met with Nathalie Vinciguerra, the Head of Fragrance Development at Penhaligon’s, and she was the most incredible ambassador for the fragrance. It was a lovely change from most other product launches, as she was so passionate and insightful (unlike the forced sales pitch of most PRs…)


















Peoneve was developed as a young and modern perfume to compliment the English summer. The inspiration for the perfume was femininity and pleasure. Well guess what – I’m female and it gives me pleasure to wear it. For once the boyf was impressed as well…
















1 comment:

  1. I enjoy the commentary on this web site, it definitely gives it that community sense!

    ReplyDelete