Tuesday 21 May 2013

Stem Cell Facial - Destination Skin

Destination Skin, Stem Cell Facial

 Destination Skin kindly invited me to try out their DermaQuest Signature Stem Cell Facial on Saturday at their Maddox Street address. Perhaps it was hearing about my plight of getting my skin ‘summer ready’ or simply that they saw they my skin could do with some rejuvenation (I assume it was the latter).


Lately, my skin has been looking dehydrated after one too many nights out and sun damage is catching up with me after spending many a childhood summer in Italy. The Stem Cell Facial was the perfect antidote to restore my skin and give it a healthy glow.


First, the friendly and informative Michelle exfoliated my skin to remove dead skin cells and then performed a face massage to activate the serums to improve circulation. This left my skin feeling plump and refreshed. The key here is the active enzyme, Pepsin, which helps to rejuvenate and repair the skin.


Finally, a face mask was applied to firm and tone the skin. It was left on for 15 minutes until hard and I was left in a trance like state in the dark until the mask was ready to be removed. It was blissfully relaxing.


Despite suffering from a long week at work, lack of sleep and a hangover the facial had instant results. My skin looked plump and firm, and restored a healthy glow. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a facial with instant effects, it genuinely does give you a glowing complexion straight afterwards and I am still getting comments about my healthy skin five days afterwards.

2 comments:

  1. @DestinationSkin stem cell facial featured on @TShirtandTails with a lovely detailed and honest review!! #SummerSkin
    http://t.co/anxx3eyyyK

    ReplyDelete
  2. RT @PLATFORM_LDN: @DestinationSkin stem cell facial featured on @TShirtandTails with a lovely detailed and honest review!! #SummerSkin
    http…

    ReplyDelete