Sunday 10 October 2010

London Fashion Week S/S 11, Day One

Peter Pilotto, LFW S/S 11 David Koma, LFW S/S 11 Holly Fulton, LFW S/S 11 Mary Katrantzou, LFW S/S 11. Dominic Jones, LFW

After the months of preparation for London Fashion Week, it finally arrived in Somerset House this September and it certainly didn’t disappoint!

Here is a round-up of London Fashion Week, apologies that it has taken so long to get this posted; it was delayed by a week’s holiday after LFW for muchos relaxation and recuperation.

So, I spent the morning of day one at Somerset House checking out the NEWGEN exhibition which was full to the brim with exciting young designers. The highlights for me were Peter Pilotto, David Koma, Holly Fulton, Mary Katrantzou and Dominic Jones.

Estethica was then next on my exhibition list, and there were such a great eclectic mix of designers. My favourites were Angel Jackson and Goodone.Click on links to read my previous posts.

1 comment: