Thursday, 23 September 2010
Wednesday, 22 September 2010
Tuesday, 21 September 2010
Sunday, 19 September 2010
Saturday, 18 September 2010
Friday, 17 September 2010
London Fashion Week has begun! The wonderful people at Mercedes-Benz will be producing a short film for each of the seven days, and I'm thrilled to say that I have the first one! Take a look to see interviews with Joe Bates and Sid Bryan of Sibling, Philip Treacy (gorgeous hats) and Natalie Kingham of Matches giving her tips on what to look out for in the coming week. Can't wait for things to start in earnest!
Wednesday, 8 September 2010
Sunday, 5 September 2010
- Angel Jackson snakeskin lianto handbag - A beautiful classic handbag that will be such a great investment for years to come.
- Fingerless gloves - The gloves that keep your hands warm as well as allowing you to apply lip gloss, text, and rummage in your bag for your keys/purse/oyster card. What more could you want?
- Anything from Cos this season - I keep on raving to anyone who will listen at the moment about Cos' A/W collection; it is quite honestly amazing! So much so that I've blown my monthly food/socialising/clothing/emergency budget on Cos clothes last Thursday. Bring on next payday.
- Silk shirt -I have been trawling for a beautiful silk shirt for about 18 months now with no luck. May the search continue.
- The perfect skinny trousers from Gap - As seen in every fashion page in the past month. However I have trawled many Gap stores in the past few weeks only to find that they have been sold out. A shop assistant did helpfully suggest the other day that I ate solidly for a fortnight to fit into the last pair of larger skinny trousers if I really wanted a pair, I'm tempted...