Sunday 27 February 2011

Jonathan Saunders, London Fashion Week A/W 11

Jonanthan Saunders created one of my favourite collections of London Fashion Week!
The collection is a beautiful mixture of roaring 20s
inspired prints, including a beautiful bird print
(a LFW mini-trend in itself this year).
I loved the colour palette from the shades of emerald and sapphire to the soft cream and sophisticated black.
What I love more than the shows itself is
spending time backstage.
I really enjoy watching the whole process unfold from the hair and make-up to the catwalk run-through.
Jonathan Saunders was a particularly good show to be at backstage as there was a fantastic atmosphere!
Here are some of my photos from backstage at Jonathan Saunders where you can see the models getting the final touch for the catwalk show above. What did you think of the collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment