Saturday 26 February 2011

London Fashion Week Top Ten A/W 11

Firstly, sorry for the HUGE amount of time passed
since my last blog post!
The past fortnight has been manic, both in the build-up to,
and during London Fashion Week and I feel like I haven't stopped.
I think that I've only just managed to come out the
other side with the help of my two best friends Mr expresso and Miss Berocca.
It's been an exciting few weeks working on LFW
and I can't wait to tell you all about my favourite bits...


Firstly, it makes sense to start from the top and tell you
about my favourite shows from LFW.
You can also remind yourself of my highlights from last London Fashion Week.
So, here is my top ten of shows:


2. Jonathan Saunders

3. Acne

4. Erdem

5. Burberry

6. Christopher Kane

7. Roksanda Ilincic

8. Holly Fulton

9. Charles Anastase

10. Richard Nicoll

No comments:

Post a Comment